Mail sortation Omega SP
Throughput up to 20,000 mailpieces per hour and one of the most compact sorters on the market today.
Provides access to mailsort discounts via a cost effective small footprint solution.
Sorting to Royal Mail mailsort rules via Optical Character Recognition (OCR) reading full address and postcode or via Customer Barcode (CBC) reading.
Produces reports and labels as required for Royal Mail Mailsort.
Produces reports and labels for posting via Down Stream Access providers (such as TNT and UK Mail).
The machine also supports Condition 9 agreements both Zonal and National.
- Throughput ranging up to 20,000 pieces per hour
- Various pocket options
- Requires only one operator and incorporates the popular Microsoft® Windows platform to minimise user training
- Uses patented anti-jam technology
- Extensive diagnostics
- Statistical management reports package
- Configurable for both Incoming and Outgoing mail
- Opener module available for Incoming mail
Kern supply and maintain NPI sorters in the UK able to handle a full range of Royal Mail retail and wholesale mailsort products as well as third party downstream access providers such as TNT and UK Mail.
|View Royal Mail: Mailsort website Wholesale website|
To find out how your business can benefit from this latest innovation from the Kern range, call us now or speak with one of our product experts.