Our Technical Services team will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of every product
- Ensure that the solutions demonstrated are right for your organisation's specific needs
- Plan and execute effective installations
- Train Kern people and customers
- Tackle specialist technical issues escalated to them by our service engineers
- Offer a range of telephone and on-site support.
For Kern, it's not 'job done' once we've sold a solution - we'll be monitoring its performance to ensure it meets expectations and will employ continuation engineering to ensure that upgrades are made if the customer needs change.
We'll also feed their experiences back into Kern to enable future solutions to exceed customer expectations.
Explore this website...
Request a call back
Complete the form and our team will call within 24 hours.
News & Events
Packaging and Tracking solution delivers massive cost and efficiency savings
Introducting the Intelligent Logistics Packaging Solution, a groundbreaking combination of Kern mailing and packging innovation aimed at high volume packaging operations in the home shopping, catalogue and internet retail markets....
The main reason we chose KernPack over its competitors was the quality of the service offering and the national network of engineers. Iain Palfreyman, Head of ProcurementVaultex
5 Sopwith Park
Hampshire PO15 5RT
9th Floor, New Zealand House,
80 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QT
Registered in England,