Throughput up to 50,000 mailpieces per hour - letter sorter.
In your demanding mailing environment, flexibility and reliability are every bit as important as high performance. Our Maxim sorter delivers like no other sorter on the market today. With its advances in reading and sorting technology, its processing speeds and multiple pocket options, the Maxim is the obvious choice for your complex, high-volume mail sorting needs.
Sorting to Royal Mail mailsort rules via Optical Character Recognition (OCR) reading full address and postcode or via Customer Barcode (CBC) reading.
- Produces reports and labels as required for Royal Mail mailsort.
- Produces reports and labels for posting via Down Stream Access providers (such as TNT and UK Mail).
- The machine also supports Condition 9 agreements both Zonal and National.
- Throughput up to 50,000 mail pieces per hour, coupled with expandability to 1,000 destination bins
- Modular construction and open architecture allows for easier field upgrades
- Your choice of the most compact, ergonomically designed stackers available today
- Ultra-flexible pocket options: single and multiple tier, as well as single and dual sided
- Transmission-free, direct-drive system reduces power consumption and downtime
- Can be configured for Incoming and Outgoing mail, or your custom specifications
- Extensive diagnostic
- Statistical management reports package
To find out how your business can benefit from this latest innovation from the Kern range, call us now or speak with one of our product experts.
|Kern supply and maintain NPI sorters in the UK able to handle a full range of Royal Mail retail and wholesale mailsort products as well as third party downstream access providers such as TNT and UK Mail.|
|View Royal Mail: Mailsort website Wholesale website|