At Kern we believe customer service is a key factor that you, our customer, identifies as a reason for selecting your supplier of both equipment and on going maintenance.
- Service contracts from single shift to 7 x 24 x 365
- Field based or site supported or a mixture to suit you
- Preventative Maintenance at a time convenient to you
- 7 x 24 x 365 Technical Support and Spare parts provision
- Service contracts that have absolutely no hidden charges.
- Customer Portal for field supported customers to view and analyse call data from our Service Management System
- Regular review meetings.
- Continuous Improvement Programmes
Third Party Product Support
Our reputation in the service arena means we are often asked if we will maintain third party equipment. There is no straight yes or no answer to this. Each case is looked at on an individual basis, we are always happy to discuss with customers the exact requirements and reach an informed decision quickly for the benefit of both Kern and client.
For more information about Kern Spares, call us on 01489 553400
Explore this website...
Request a quote
Complete the form and our sales team will respond within 24 hours.
News & Events
Packaging and Tracking solution delivers massive cost and efficiency savings
Introducting the Intelligent Logistics Packaging Solution, a groundbreaking combination of Kern mailing and packging innovation aimed at high volume packaging operations in the home shopping, catalogue and internet retail markets....
“The Kern 2000 was the first machine I ever worked on when I started out as a service engineer 15 years ago and although I’ve had experience of many different types of manufacturer since then, Kern has remained my number one choice due to the quality of the build, reliability of performance and superb service.“Wesley Sinclair, Production Manager
5 Sopwith Park
Hampshire PO15 5RT
9th Floor, New Zealand House,
80 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QT
Registered in England,