K110 Roll to Roll
Kern's 'roll to roll' solutions enable operators to load and unload rolls of paper quickly and easily. Threading paper through the modules is done automatically.
Kern's 'roll to roll' modules are capable of unwinding and rewinding rolls up to 54" in diameter - instead of the standard 51". The additional 3 inches in roll diameter provide room for up to 10,000 more sheets per roll.
This means that rolls do not have to be changed as frequently during printing and finishing processes - a fact which translates into increased productivity and reduced costs.
Kern 110 - High Speed Roll Rewinder
The Kern 110 High Speed Rewinder will assist you in getting the job done. Unit delivers high quality rolls that make for easier finishing on all post processing units.
- Unit’s high performance throughout will accommodate a vast selection of paper processing systems such as high speed printers etc.
- Processing speed up to 150m/min (500ft/min) within ½ second
- Unit will accept Rolls of up to 137cm (54‘’)
- Easy paper loading through automatic roller system
- Roll load and unload to floor level enhances handling capability
- Constant roll diameter monitoring
- Unit will stop at any pre-set roll diameter through the GUI system
- Easy to read touch screen with 50 job settings storage plus production feed back, service diagnosis, providing access to production statistics and with integrated operating guide
- Open software architecture enhances communication capability with other systems
- Easy installation and overall mobility thanks to integrated casters
- Reduces maintenance costs
To find out how your business can benefit from this latest innovation from the Kern range, call us now or speak with one of our product experts.